We are conveniently located in the Health Sciences Building of Stoney Creek situated at 15 Mountain Avenue South, Suite 110 in the heart of downtown Stoney Creek. Our office is across from Shoppers Drug Mart on the main floor of the building. There is ample free parking in the public lot across from the front of the building.
What to Bring:
- A list of your current medications
- Any information regarding your family health and eye history, as some conditions can be hereditary
- Any eyeglasses you wear
- Any contact lenses you wear
- Bring a pair of sunglasses as your pupils may be dilated during our visit
- Bring your OHIP card. OHIP covers visits for children 19 and under as well as seniors 65 and over. Certain conditions may be also be covered as a medically necessary eye exam.
- Bring any insurance information
If you are a new patient, kindly arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out a new patient profile form. This will provide us with your contact information, ocular and medical history as well as any concerns you may have.
- Tuesday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm
(closed on holiday weekends)
15 Mountain Ave S Suite 110, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 2V6
Send us a Message
Send us a message through the form below. We will reach out to you within 1 business day to answer your questions.